Thursday, October 6, 2011

Customer Service Representatives (100)

,


Qualfon Philippines Inc.
Cebu City, Cebu
Accepting applications until November 02, 2011, Wednesday



DETAILS
Qualfon is a Business Process and Contact Center Outsourcing provider with international presence around the globe. Our company has always concentrated on providing the highest quality services, with the RIGHT-SOURCING approach, with state of the art Technology at the most competitive pricing in the industry. These competitive advantages have allowed us to expand further.


Today, the Group has direct or indirect presence in almost every country in Latin America through one or more of its subsidiaries. It recently expanded to the Philippines, US and Europe.


We've been in business for five years now with more than three thousand competitive employees. We have expanded into our brand new facility in Skyrise 3, Asiatown IT Park in Lahug, Cebu City.


Currently we are looking for:


CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES


Responsibilities: 
- Answers calls to address customer concerns
- Consult with customers about their product or service needs or their wants.
- Adheres to standing procedures in dealing with customers
- Attends training conducted to know CSR resposibilities, tools, and proper department to contact for escalations


Requirements:
- 1-3 Years in College of any course or its equivalent as long as he fits to the position
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have good command of the English Language
- Required skill(s): Microsoft Windows and Internet Applications
- Superior problem solving, time management, comprehension and analytical skills
- Willing to extend hours if necessary and work on shifting schedules including graveyard, holidays and weekends
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- 100 Full-Time positions available.


For more information about our company, visit our website:
http://www.qualfon.com


HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants are encouraged to come to our Office for faster processing. 

Recruitment hours are from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, Mondays thru Fridays.
Walk in applicants just need to bring a valid ID and an updated copy of their resume.
Those with SSS documents and NBI Clearance will be prioritized.


Qualfon Philippines Inc.
Skyrise 3 Qualfon Building, Asiatown, IT Park Lahug
Cebu City, Cebu
6000 Philippines

1 comments:

  • November 1, 2011 at 7:21 AM

    Dear Sir,
    I am Norma Daganasol Songahid fondly called "The Founder and The Pioneer Shepherd of God's Loving Children-World's Kingdom of Unity, Inc., a non- profit religious organization under SEC Registration No. CN201129714.
    I really love to work as one of your customer service representatives. But I really love to do it at home especially that I am also committed with the non-profit organization that I founded last October 10, 2010. I am actually one of its incorporators and now become the President and the Board Chair.
    Yes, I am serving God faithfully through this organization. In fact, I am the one promoting it to the general public and communicating some foundations regarding our project "Lending A Hand To A Needy Child" officially launched last October 10, 2011 in Barangay Mambaling Sports Complex.
    I involve myself in so many things especially in raising funds and finding sponsors for our various outreach programs. But I can say that I am not fully occupied especially that one of my specialties is the scientific method of time management. I know how to handle so many things at the same time with the best results. I'm sure this is God's gift for me in order that I can do my purpose in life with no hindrances.
    I am a good leader, honest, hardworking and intelligent. I have a strong convincing power and can manage to solve problems on my own.I was not able to finish any course, but I can do anything under the sun with less supervision if really given a chance. Anyway, I am very willing to undergo rigid training or lots of testing.
    If you think you need me, you can call me in the ff. nos.: +639155551846, +639238711034, +639089635225 & (032)4020731 or email me godslovingchildren@yahoo.com. Our website: www.godslovingnorma.webs.com.

    delete

Post a Comment

 

One Call Center Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger